Monday, July 10, 2006

World Cup

Well I didn't do much work yesterday, though I did accomplish some things.

I was too tied up in the second half of the World Cup series Ithe first half I was running errands).

While I did successfully build a few backlinks and get some marketing done I couldn't help but watch the World Cup. Wow, talk about intense.

Being that the World Cup was being projected across a screen larger than 72" in the conference room I was working in didn't help concentration.

Zidane, man you knocked MY breath away. What a way to end a career. Are you proud? Probably not, you could have saved France from such a defeat.

Viva Italia! I was rooting for you anyway, since you beat Germany in the last game I watched :) Plus my husband is of French decent so naturally I had to choose the rival (I'm of Irish decent, so neither one swayed me by origin).

Next year I vow to watch more often and more enthusiastically.

I want to hear what was allegedly said to Zidane to cause such a show stopper. Apparently last time he did something like this it was because of a "your family" comment. So FIFA what's the word?

Until next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home