Thursday, June 08, 2006

Technorati


Technorati Profile

Trying to get the Technorati community to become aware of this blogI've run into a few problems. The convenience of Blooger has seen me through troubles with adding AdSense and now Technorati code. Apparently doing it my way doesn't work and doing it their way doesn't guarantee it will work either.

So here goes another shot at the Technorati spider. Come and get me!

This post is really just to get it out there, more informative posts will follow shortly.

Upcoming Posts:

A challenge from a livejournal user
Viral marketing in the works
A site review

Plus I'd like to follow the Google/China issue more closely. We'll see if my previous post was correct about the outcome soon enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home