Monday, January 29, 2007

Jazzing Things Up a Bit

I've decided the blog is too bland for my taste. I'm going to change the pace. Add a little of myself to it. Make it my own.

No more hiding behind the wall of SEO. No more waiting for reportable news. No more.

I'm taking my blog and making it something I'd want to read. Why relay only what others already have? Even in depth research is rarely anything new. Not in this world of blogs, forums, posts, threads, comments, opinions and the like.

So whether I feel like describing the type of day the outside world is enjoying: deceivingly bright and clear the crisp air knocks you hard after retreating from the darkened, electrically heated cavern. Emerge into the solar powered whiteness, the glare hits you, so does the cold. Not the "Oo! Now that'll wake you up" type of cold but the "damn, make the hair grow on your freshly shaven legs" type cold.

Or,

If I want to comment on the last NPR story to hit my ears. I found the topic of virtual reality as therapy for PTSD in returning troops quite fascinating and shot it (no pun intended) over to the wife of an old high school buddy of mine currently serving his 3rd tour in Iraq. Thank you troops!

Or, if I want to relay the latest tidbit from Matt Cutts' blog or Bruce Clay -- both on my must read blog list. As is The Lactivist and The Dresden Dolls blogs.

Anyway, I hope this comes as a bit of Fresh Air. Fresher anyway, than the moving commentary and typical blog posts that are often updates.

Today marks the transition.

Look for more soon!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home