Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Search: A Book Review

Having recently run across this title at the local library I found myself engrossed in "all things search". Given I was launching my first web site and offering up my seacrh engine expertise, so that made the topic even more thrilling.

This title should be on your reading list if it isn't already. Wonderfully written by John Battelle this guide carries you through the begining on search engines all the way to the future. What to expect? Learn something from history.

Now if a history lesson isn't what you're in the mood for don't discount The Search just yet. It offers valuable insight to entreprenuers, venture capitalists, basically anyone dabbling in the pool of search engines. And who isn't these days?

The book flows nicely, is easy to read and not stuck in the "text book" genre. Whether you read this for work or read this for pleasure everyone is certain to come away with valuable information.

I enjoyed the writing style so much I hunted down John Battelle's blog to keep up with him. Ok, it wasn't hard to find him, but there are valid reasons behind that.

Check out The Search. No matter how seasoned or how new you are to the search world this book is the perfect text to fill in the blanks or tell the whole story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home