Thursday, June 08, 2006

Technorati Profile

Blogger has given me greif all day. Let's hope this actually works.

I've been trying to post the same updates all day and gotten no where. Blogger, the easy to use blog service, seems to hate anything I do in the templates. I STILL can't get the AdSense account to run. Joy. Luckily it's only been an issue with this blog and not elsewhere. Code has never given me so much grief as it has with this "simple" tool. Technology, where would we be without it? Outside more maybe.

I just want to make sure this posts before posting my new blog on the China incident.

I will also post a discussion posed by a livejournal user to a recent quick entry I entered in the "entrepreneur" community. A challenge it seemed, I've given my answer and await his response. Quite fun to get a little jab right away, came out of nowhere just to make things more interesting. So look for that update.

Well, here goes nothing...

Ok, the first time didn't work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home